Affiliates currently make the following commissions1:
- 20% of sale goes to the sales affiliate (the affiliate who provided the link to the business owner)
- 6% of sale goes to the affiliate's sponsor affiliate (the affiliate who brought in the sales affiliate)
- 4% of sale goes to the sponsor affiliate's group leader (the affiliate who brought in the sponsor affiliate)
- 3% of sale goes to the group leader's regional leader (the affiliate who brought in the group leader)
As an example, if Unclaimed Credits was able to deliver $90k in grant money to a business, this would generate $18k in fees at our standard rates. The commissions from this sale would be as follows:
- $3,600 to the Sales Affiliate (20% of $18k)
- $1,080 to the Sponsor Affiliate (6% of $18k)
- $720 to the Group Leader (4% of $18k)
- $540 to the Regional Leader (3% of $18k)
While this is a generous payout for having an affiliate send one email, we find it worth it to make sure that businesses find out about our services.
1Unclaimed Credits reserves the right to change the commission structure at any time. Changes will be sent in advance, by email, to all affiliates. If changes are made to the commission structure they will not affect sales that are already in progress.