Employee Retention Credits
We Are the Experts at Maximizing ERC for Small Businesses
Businesses effected by COVID receive up to $26,000 per employeeCheck If You Qualify
ERC Submissions Refiled
Additional Dollars Recovered
The ERC Program Explained
Background on the Employee Retention Credit (ERC)
The U.S. government set up the ERC to help those businesses that maintained employees during the Covid-19 pandemic.
The ERC is a grant, not a loan that a business can claim. It was established by the CARES Act and is based on w-2 wages paid to employees.
- Credits of up to $26,000 per employee
- Available for wages paid in 2020 and 2021
- Qualify with decreased revenue or affected by government mandated restrictions
- For companies where less than 500 employees work more than 30 hours per week
How do you know if your business qualifies?
You most likely qualify if you meet any of the following criteria.
- Gross revenues are down 20% for one quarter in 2021 vs 2019
- Gross revenues are down 50% for one quarter in 2020 vs 2019
- The government forced you to limit your business (e.g. Restaurants, Churches, etc.)
- The business was established after 2/15/2020
The easiest way to know for sure if you qualify for a credit is to schedule a meeting with one of our experts. This is completely free.
Why would a business refile their ERC application?
Maximizing a business' ERC credit is difficult. It is easy to make mistakes that limit the amount a business will receive. We've found many cases where inexperienced filers (and even some experienced ones) have made these mistakes. This is why we offer a service to examine existing ERC filings, and refile amended forms when we find an error. Like all of our services, if a business is not going to get additional funds there are no fees.
Why Unclaimed Credits?
Applying for the ERC program is complex, and it is easy to make mistakes in determining
qualified wages, which employees are eligible, and more. Only by doing things correctly will
you get the credits available while not opening yourself up to future audits.
Unclaimed Credits can help you to make sense of it all. Our dedicated experts will do the work so you can maximize the claim for your business.